Monday, January 18, 2010

Bathroom Remodel...

Sorry folks. A day late and a drawing short. I have been working like a mad man on the bathroom remodel. That's kind of art, right? The walls are drywalled and painted. The vanity was installed, the counter plopped on, and the faucets hooked up. Running water. Yes, running water again after 5 months. What a world of difference. My awesome cousin-in-law came over on Saturday and he showed me how to tile. So, the floored is completely tiled now. Just have to put in the grout. It's actually starting to look like a bathroom again!

I can't wait till this is done so I can concentrate on the art more. Soon enough.







2 comments:

  1. Yikes... that looks like a lot of work. It's coming along nicely, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a lot of work, but a lot of fun too. I've learned how to do things I never thought possible. The plumbing has definitely been my favorite so far. It should hopefully be done inside the next month.

    ReplyDelete