Sunday, February 14, 2010

Back on the wagon...

I'll admit it. I've fallen off the wagon. I haven't been drawing regularly and I don't like it. My wife and I discussed this over our Valentine's Day dinner tonight and she's going to give me a theme each week for the next four weeks. I have to draw something the fits into that theme. It's got to be a nice finished piece. We'll see how it goes.

This first week though, I picked the theme. It's "me as a gorilla." My mom asked me to do one for her long ago and I've put it off. That will be done a week from today.

Here are scans of the few things I did this week. The first is a watercolor of last week's visual journal.
This is one of the flowers I did for my wife for a Valentine's gift. Over the next few weeks she'll get a dozen of these. All different flowers with little notes on the back. Aww...
I'll continue the drug and alcohol metaphors and declare to the world that I have been clean and sober of Farmville for three days now. Don't start it. It's really hard to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment